Discover our farm animals – South Tyrol
The farm Unterplunerhof counts among the most popular children’s farms in South Tyrol – for good reasons. Children are absolutely delighted about the close contact with the farm animals. New experiences and impressions are constantly waiting both in the stables and on the pastures. The farm Unterplunerhof pays great attention to absolutely ideal conditions in order to make the animals’ life on the farm as pleasant as possible. Cows, calves, ponies, and horses have the opportunity to spend time on lush green pastures and by babbling brooks and let the sun shine on their backs. Happy chickens stalk across the yard and pick their food out of the grass; and the farm cats often leave their cosy corners, to have a snack or to be petted.
Horse riding holidays in Casteldarne / ChienesVal Pusteria
The best way to leave everyday life behind and to slow down is with a pampering massage or to get into the saddle and enjoy the “happiness of this earth” – the decision is yours. We open the door to all your vacation plans.
What could be nicer than riding through the woods and meadows on the back of a horse, whether in summer or in winter? We believe that the happiness of the earth lies on the back of a horse! Our farm welcomes horse lovers.
Our guided rides with a certified trail rider will take you into the unique landscape of the Pusteria Valley and invite you to enjoy the magical natural spectacle of our marvellous home country, South Tyrol. We offer safe experiences on horseback also for our youngest guests.
A new riding arena is in planning – it will be located between the house and the stable with a wonderful view over the Pusteria Valley and a size of 20x15m in order to offer our guests their first riding experience.
- Guided rounds on the horse – ½ hour (15 Euro)
- Guided excursions for advanced riders
- Lunge lesson – 25 minutes (20 Euro)
- 1 riding lesson (50 minutes) for beginners including cleaning the horse (25 Euro)
- Riding lessons and excursion ride – (50 minutes) 35 Euro
- Riding lesson (individual lesson) – 45 Euro
- 1 hour 25 Euro
- 2 hours 50 Euro
- 3 hours 75 Euro
- Riding is allowed only with a helmet (available in different sizes)
- Rides in outside terrain only for experienced and fit riders
- the riding offers are currently only valid for our house guests